Agrovision 2.0 tests the practical knowledge and the inclination of the participants towards the start-up ideas for sustainability in the Agricultural Sector. It provides a great opportunity to the students willing to bring a change in the field of Agribusiness. In addition, the event boosts the farmers socially and financially through disseminating social responsibilities and awareness and also tests students problem solving skills related to the agriculture sector.
*Cultivating ideas for the growth of the progressive farmers*
Find a Progressive Farmer
1st Prize- Worth Rs. 10,000/-
2nd Prize- Worth Rs. 7,000/-
150/- per team
12TH JANUARY 2020
1. The event is open to all who are above 18 years.
2. No. of participants per team is 3.
3. Any no. of teams can participate from one institute.
4. No change in the team structure will be entertained after registration.
5. All Participants must produce bonafide certificates and individual ID cards.
6. Participants must bring their own Laptops, Internet Providers, Pen drives/CDs.
7. Dress code should Formals.
8. Kindly adhere to the deadlines of the event.