Unleash your inner rave talent by jumping, swaying, turning and twirling to the sounds o your heart. Go wild and crazy. Loosen up and let insanity take you in control. Be it solo or group, synchronize with the tunes and see the crowd cheer you up on the stage. As promised Spandan 2020 is going to be an eye feast for the audience.
Worth upto 30k
Solo - ₹ 400/-
Duet - ₹ 600/-
Group - ₹ 1,000/-
1. Participants must be college students. They must bring their college ID cards.
2. Professional dancers are not allowed.
3. Cross college teams are allowed only for group and duet performances and not for solo.
4. Fire, water, glass breaking and any such risk involving props are not allowed.
5. Obscenity of any kind is not allowed and will lead to immediate disqualification.
6. In case of any disputes and conflicts of interests the decision of organizing committee and the
judges shall be final and binding on the teams.
1. The team size should be minimum of 4 members and maximum of 15, excluding team assistance.
2. Out of registered teams, 5 teams wills be selected for final round. Same is for duet and solo dance competition.
3. The competition will be in TWO rounds:
Round 1 – All the participants should send their dance video of 2 minutes to
at the time of registration on the basis of which you will be selected for the finals and the same shall be communicated to them via an email or a phone call. Last day for submission of video is 7 January 2020.